Maybe you are familiar with this problem, or love someone who has it. Have you ever wished your feet could take a walk without you? Taking your shoes off is not an option in front of…anyone? Sometimes this is due to bacteria on your feet, which happen to love the warm, moist environment within your shoes. But don’t freak out, this is quite normal, in fact there is a practically a jungle down there, that why there are so many natural ways to civilize things.
- Change your socks frequently.
- Soak your feet in diluted vinegar, mix 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar in half gallon of water.
- Try a pit stop, use an underarm deodorant on your feet.
- Wash your feet with antibacterial soap, once or twice a day to kill the odor-causing bacteria.
- Remove the innards, buy shoes with removable insoles, and take them out after each wearing so they can dry out and get some air.
- Try sprinkling powder, even cornstarch or baking soda, into your shoes at night, in the morning shake out the excess into the garbage and off you go.