One Thing You Should Skip to Make Your Horizontal Tango Way Hotter
Well, almost no planning. Women and men have slightly different response times. One thing that a quickie doesn’t have time for are typical foreplay sessions. Instead a person might do a little foreplay without any actually touching.
In this digital age we can use our tech toys to tantalize. Sending flirty texts and photos to your partner can act as a warm up. Your messages and photos need not be at the Penthouse confessional level of raunchy to be fun. A simple “Meet me for five minutes of fun. Don’t wear anything you love” will get anyone’s blood pounding.
Women may want to use a commercial lubricant. That little kick-start can hurry things along. Good old fashioned fantasy can provide the rest. Don’t be afraid to approach your partner in a completely physical way. The idea is to show your appreciation for those parts of their body that you like while enjoying what your body is doing for them.
Afternoon Delight 101
These quick tips can help put some of the spontaneity back in your relationship.
- Be tender. You shouldn’t think of a quick session as something that need not be sweet and loving. Take some time to caress and enjoy your partner. Tender touches in the frantic heat of the moment are a great way to connect.
- Be novel. As our relationships mature our love lives can develop into a routine. It can be stifling. Trying new positions, new locations and new rhythms can bring that special something back to life. Novel times are also titillating. A quickie in the bathroom before one person leaves for work can put a snap into everyone’s step.
- Select the right setting. Pick a place that isn’t the bedroom. The bedroom is for longer sessions. Pick somewhere that you both are comfortable but has a taste of the forbidden. Use props such as music or scent for extra sensual flair.
- Use toys. Vibrating toys are a great way to up the ante. Direct and strong, they can quickly bring a session to a head. Toys can be used by either men or women. More adventurous couples can even use remote-controlled toys as their foreplay.
- Have fun. A quickie doesn’t have to end with completion for both partners each time. But they do have to be enjoyable. Quick sessions on the sly are just made for being a couple’s shared secret.
Igniting the fires of passion takes time and effort. Quickies are a fun and fast way to build up that fire. They will not replace a long and lasting love-making session, nor should they be the only way you and your partner connect !nt!mately. Like a night at the club, quickies are best when enjoyed sparingly.