5 Signs Of Impaired Liver Detox
In this modern world, there are toxic chemicals all around us. Your body is constantly being exposed to toxins from pollution, medications, and the food you eat. A healthy lifestyle is the best way to keep toxins out of your body. By eating organic, moderating drinking, and avoiding chemicals in products, you can reduce the amount of toxins that enter your body.
Unfortunately, most of us don’t follow this advice and this can put a lot of stress on your body. This is especially true if you are eating a lot of processed foods and drinking excessive amounts of alcohol. Your liver normally can take care of getting rid of all the bad stuff while keeping healthy nutrients, but over time, it can become overloaded with toxins. When your liver isn’t as good at getting rid of toxins, your body starts to feel the effects. These are signs that your liver needs some help with detox.
You don’t look healthy.
• Acne, dry skin, rashes. Your skin has started to flare up and nothing you do seems to help.
• Weight gain, especially around midsection. You start to notice fat building up around your tummy and exercising won’t get rid of it.
You are having lots of digestive issues.
• Food cravings.
• Bloating and retaining fluid.
• Nausea, gas, and indigestion.
• Bad breath or bad tastes in your mouth.
You feel sick more than usual.
• Headaches and migraines.
• Hormone problems like PMS and menopause for the ladies.
• Worsening allergies or autoimmune problems.
• Serious health issues like diabetes.
You are starting to feel older than you are.
• Epic hangovers or lowered tolerance for alcohol.
• General aches and pains. Joint issues.
You don’t feel like your normal self.
If you notice that a lot of this list sounds like you, the problem may be with your liver. The toxins start to build up and this eventually takes a toll on how you look and feel. The good news is that, according to a recent study, there are tons of things you can do to help. Starting to eat healthy now can give your liver a break and it can start to clear out your system. If you need a more serious fix, there are a lot of options for detoxing your liver. You can choose to do a juice cleanse or a fast that will reset your system and get your liver working again. This will help you get back to feeling healthy and more like your old self.