9. Sea salt makes an excellent natural toothpaste. Simply combine with baking soda, dip a dampened brush into the mixture, and scrub away! Some people believe that sea salt acts as a natural whitening agent, which will make your smile brighter than ever before.
RELATED ARTICLE: What Will Happen If You Drink A Glass Of Salt Water Every Morning?
10. Hoping to kill bad breath while you’re brushing away? A mouthwash created out of sea salt and water will help banish the bacteria that build up in your mouth-without leaving that telltale minty aftertaste or requiring you to swish alcohol around.
11. Loss of sodium in the bones is one of the key causes of osteoporosis. Regular consumption of sea salt and drinking plenty of water, however, can help lower the chances of developing this disease.
12. Sea salt is highly alkalizing, which means that it can lower levels of acidity in the body and help prevent a number of diseases.
13. Sea salt is great at absorbing oil from the hair. It will leave it full of volume and looking better than ever.
14. Hate the appearance of your hands or brittle, easily broken nails? Sea salt will strengthen your nails. Combine it with lemon juice and baking soda to leave your nails looking healthier than ever before.
15. For years, people who are concerned about hearth health have avoided salt in all its forms. Sea salt, however, can help regulate high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and even regulate an irregular heartbeat. These benefits make sea salt a critical addition to any diet that is focused on heart health.
Sea salt’s amazing properties make it a critical addition to any medicine cabinet. If you haven’t included sea salt in your diet before now, it’s time to start! Whether you’re interested in the health benefits or the beauty tricks and tips, sea salt might just be the miracle ingredient you’re looking for.