The ears provide much more than hearing. They control our balance and amplify sound. Normal wear can lead to problems like hearing loss. However, wax build-up can also block the ability to hear. Our ancestors had the same problem with loss of hearing. but turned to nature for help.
Garlic can Improve Hearing Naturally
There has always been one natural ingredient that works for a number of medical issues. Fresh garlic is affordable, easy to find and does wonders for hearing problems. Scientists are now exploring different ways to bring garlic into modern medicine.
Here are a few examples of how to use garlic as a treatment for ear problems. Everything from wax build-up to inner ear infections could have good results.
Garlic Oil Drops
• Peel and mince 4 fresh cloves of garlic. Place the minced garlic in a small jar and add olive oil enough to cover.
• Place the jar in a warm spot, but not in direct sunlight. Do not disturb the jar for 2 days.
• After 2 days, strain the oil and keep in a cool dark place.
• To treat ears, use an eyedropper and place 4 drops of the oil in one ear. Plug the ear with a cotton ball. Lie down and let the liquid get deep into the ear cavity.
• Repeat with another ear. Use once a day as needed.
• This recipe requires more ingredients that may be difficult to find.
• Mix 3 drops tea tree oil, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon colloidal silver and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar.
• Warm this mixture slightly.
• Lying with your ear exposed, fill the ear canal with several drops of the mixture.
• Remain quiet for about 5 minutes then drain the mixture onto a towel.
• Repeat with the other ear.
• This mixture can be used 2-4 times per day as needed.
There may not be fancy words for this garlic treatment, yet. But our ancestors knew what worked. Modern medicine is finally taking natural healing and natural hearing seriously. You may even find these garlic recipes in stores one day.