10 Natural Solutions To Shrink And Eliminate Myomas
Myomas also referred to as fibroids, are noncancerous growths that can develop in a woman’s uterus during her childbearing years. The exact cause of myomas is unknown but about 80% of women develop this problem by the age of 50. Factors such as genetics, blood vessel or vascular abnormalities, hormones and other growth factors play a large part in the development of fibroids. Myomas are also more common in obese and African-American women, women who have never given birth to a child, or those who had their first menstrual cycle before the age of 10.
Myomas are usually not dangerous and most women who develop these uterine fibroids experience no symptoms. However, heavy menstrual bleeding, prolonged menstrual periods, pelvic pressure, pelvic pain, bladder problems, rectal pressure, and lower back pain are all associated symptoms of myomas.
There are natural remedies to help you eliminate these uterine fibroids.
1. Use a Castor Oil Pack
Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties. Try this remedy to aid in the shrinkage of myomas and to help reduce pain. (Note: Do not use this remedy during your menstrual period or if you are trying to conceive.)
- Soak a piece of wool flannel in castor oil.
- Place this piece of wool flannel on your abdomen and cover it with plastic wrap.
- Place a heating pad/hot water bottle on it and cover with an old towel.
- Leave it on for approximately one hour, then remove.
- Repeat this process about 3 to 4 times a week for around a month or until you see improvement.