You Want Your Hair Soft And Shiny? Use THIS
Whether or not we like to admit it, we are judged by our appearance. When we fail to look our best, it manifests in our self-esteem. Whether you’ve been feeling down in regards to your appearance and are ready to boost your confidence in both your personal and professional life, achieving soft and shiny hair is a good first step to take. The great news is that you don’t have to break the bank on the numerous commercial products out there promising unrealistic results. The key to beautiful hair is as close as your kitchen cabinets, and there are three key ingredients.
Honey, Cinnamon and Hair Balsam Mask
The key to gorgeous hair is in honey, cinnamon, and hair balsam. To get started, you have to prepare the mask you will be applying. The process is relatively simple:
- Mix equal parts of honey and cinnamon in a bowl. The amount necessary depends on the length of your hair, or you can prepare more to be stored for later use.
- Add hair balsam to the mix in a portion that is double the amount of the other two ingredients. For example, if you used three tablespoons of honey, use six tablespoons of hair balsam. Stir product thoroughly into the mixture.
- Use product immediately or place in refrigerator in a sealed container for future use.
Use of the Mask
The best time to use the mask is when you have several hours where you don’t have to be anywhere or before you go to bed. After washing your hair, allow it to dry about half-way. Apply the mixture to damp hair by putting it in your hands and rubbing it thoroughly in hair from root to tip. The mixture can cause mild irritation to the skin and scalp, so avoid contact with your face and head.
RELATED ARTICLE: Regrow Hair With This Single Ingredient
Once the product is evenly applied, pull hair up into a bun and secure with a disposable, leave the mixture in your hair for around five hours. When finished, rinse your hair with hot water. When completed, you’ll be pleased to find the end result is softer, shinier hair you’ll be ready to show the world.
Benefits of the Ingredients
Why are these three ingredients so helpful? The reasons are numerous including:
- Honey is an emollient that promotes hair growth
- Cinnamon is believed to increase blood flow in scalp and aid in the stimulation of hair follicles
- Hair balsam is an antiseptic that eliminates germs and bacteria
Luxurious Locks You’ve Always Dreamed Of
We all desire to look and feel our best, and achieving beautiful hair is a great way to start. There are thousands of products on the market, and you could spend fortunes trying to find the one that delivers the results you seek. However, there’s a more viable solution in the use of these three natural ingredients. Not only are they better for your overall health, but they are also free of parabens used in hair care products to increase shelf life. By using honey, cinnamon, hair balsam, you can be on your way to the luxurious locks you’ve always dreamed of.