How to Prevent Breast Cancer Through An Armpit Detox
Many women in America fear breast cancer. It’s understandable, when you read the statistics. According to the American Cancer Society, breast cancer is the one of the leading types of cancer in women in America, second only to skin cancer.
What is Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is an abnormal growth of cells in breast tissue. The cells multiply exponentially and can form a malignant tumor that invades the surrounding tissues and may even spread to areas of the body outside of the breast itself.
RELATED ARTICLE: Tomato Rich Diet Could Help Protect Against Breast Cancer
The heartbreaking statistics are, that in 2015, in America, approximately:
- 231,800 women will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer.
- 40,300 women will die due to having breast cancer.
What Causes Breast Cancer?
There are two main factors considered to increase the potential to develop breast cancer. Researchers found evidence that there is a genetic component or a family history behind some incidences of breast cancer. Secondly, numerous studies conducted show that the effects of certain environmental exposures increase a woman’s chances of contracting cancer. According to an article posted on the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians website: “Only 10% of these breast cancer cases are due to inherited genetic defects. This means that the majority of breast cancer is not genetically caused and, instead, is preventable through a combination of diet, exercise and other lifestyle changes.”
RELATED ARTICLE: 5 Hidden Breast Cancer Triggers
Armpit Detox: Help Prevent Breast Cancer
[/nextpage] [nextpage title=”…”]
Most underarm deodorants contain chemicals and metals to combat natural sweat and odor. Over time, negative ingredients build up in the body and can cause a negative side effects on the lymph nodes in and around the armpit. Lymph nodes are an important part of your autoimmune system and their work is compromised when toxins build up in the body.
You can detox your armpit, by:
- First, clean your armpits using a natural soap. The easiest way to do this is in the shower. Be sure to scrub well because this will stimulate the skin and lymph nodes to begin to flush out toxins.
- While your armpit is still moist, put a layer of baking soda on your armpit, followed by a layer of natural deodorant that you can find at an all-natural store.
- As you go about your day, you will periodically smell a bad odor coming from your armpit. Simply clean the prior application of baking soda and natural deodorant from your armpits with a warm moist cloth and reapply the baking soda and deodorant again.
- You’ll have to repeat the last step a few to several times during the first few days of detoxification. As time goes by, you’ll find that the odor manifests less and less times throughout the day.
Anytime you begin a detoxifying process, you may experience negative side effects as your body releases the toxins that have been hiding in your body. While applying the armpit detoxification, you may experience a rash and/or excessive sweating. If you are concerned at any point, please contact your health practitioner.
The application of an armpit detoxification routine cleanses toxins and assists your body in preventing breast cancer. Consult your naturopathic physician or doctor and look into this process today. Your body will thank you.
Please note: The ideas contained in this article are strictly meant for educational purposes. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, because you should always contact your professional health care provider for diagnostic tools, prescriptions, or medical advice.