15 Ways Sea Salt Can be a Replacement of Drugs and Also Helps You Lose Weight!
You know that sea salt is better for you than regular salt. You’ve heard that it has a variety of health benefits. The question you’ve found yourself considering, however, is, “What exactly are the health benefits of sea salt? Why is it supposed to be good to me?” As it turns out, sea salt has some amazing health benefits, from lowering your cholesterol to aiding with weight loss. Ready to learn more? Check out these fifteen great things that sea salt can do for you.
1. Sea salt helps fight colds, the flu, and other common ailments: When you consume sea salt regularly, you’re building up your immune system-and with cold and flu season on the way, everyone can use an immune boost!
2. Sea salt can help you lose weight: Yes, really! Sea salt helps improve your digestion, which in turn helps your body process food faster. It also helps keep things moving right along in your body, which means that you won’t feel as constipated or bloated.
3. Having leg cramps after a touch workout or in the middle of the night, when you really just want to sleep? Sea salt is a great source of potassium, which will help kick those cramps right back out again. The key is to consume sea salt regularly so that your potassium levels don’t drop low enough to cause cramps.
4. Salt makes a wonderful exfoliant that will rejuvenate your skin and leave it glowing: It has also been suggested that sea salt’s anti-inflammatory properties will help reduce the appearance of breakouts once they’ve occurred.
RELATED ARTICLE: Benefits of Himalayan Pink Salt over Table Salt
5.Looking for a solution for your dandruff problem? Sea salt might be just what you’re looking for. The grains will scrub away existing dandruff, and the sea salt will help absorb oil and prevent your hair from developing further dandruff problems.
6. For people who are struggling with asthma-like symptoms, sea salt can be a life saver: Some people even suggest that a glass of water followed by an application of sea salt can be as effective as using an inhaler to treat respiratory symptoms.
7. Taking a bath? Sprinkle a little sea salt in the tub: It will help remove excess water from your skin, leaving it tighter and healthier as a result.
8. People who are diabetic or at risk for developing diabetes will love this benefit of sea salt: it helps regulate blood sugar levels. While sea salt won’t replace insulin completely, it is an excellent addition to a diabetic diet.
[/nextpage] [nextpage title=”…”]
9. Sea salt makes an excellent natural toothpaste. Simply combine with baking soda, dip a dampened brush into the mixture, and scrub away! Some people believe that sea salt acts as a natural whitening agent, which will make your smile brighter than ever before.
RELATED ARTICLE: What Will Happen If You Drink A Glass Of Salt Water Every Morning?
10. Hoping to kill bad breath while you’re brushing away? A mouthwash created out of sea salt and water will help banish the bacteria that build up in your mouth-without leaving that telltale minty aftertaste or requiring you to swish alcohol around.
11. Loss of sodium in the bones is one of the key causes of osteoporosis. Regular consumption of sea salt and drinking plenty of water, however, can help lower the chances of developing this disease.
12. Sea salt is highly alkalizing, which means that it can lower levels of acidity in the body and help prevent a number of diseases.
13. Sea salt is great at absorbing oil from the hair. It will leave it full of volume and looking better than ever.
14. Hate the appearance of your hands or brittle, easily broken nails? Sea salt will strengthen your nails. Combine it with lemon juice and baking soda to leave your nails looking healthier than ever before.
15. For years, people who are concerned about hearth health have avoided salt in all its forms. Sea salt, however, can help regulate high blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, and even regulate an irregular heartbeat. These benefits make sea salt a critical addition to any diet that is focused on heart health.
Sea salt’s amazing properties make it a critical addition to any medicine cabinet. If you haven’t included sea salt in your diet before now, it’s time to start! Whether you’re interested in the health benefits or the beauty tricks and tips, sea salt might just be the miracle ingredient you’re looking for.