7 Things That Wreck Your Erection
Love is a gift between two partners that blossoms in the heart and then flows between couples. For love to thrive, the heart must be healthy. The same can also be said for the male erection. Although not necessarily dependent on love, an erection is dependent on blood flow. Maintaining influences on the heart such as smoking or obesity is critical to achieving a healthy erection.
Although a healthy heart is vital, testosterone may have an even greater impact on erections because it is the male $e* hormone. For an erection to occur, the urge to nake love must first exist. Studies have shown that individuals with low testosterone levels have a harder time achieving erections than those with normal levels.
Erection problems can wreck havoc on the male psyche and if left unchecked can even lead to erectile dysfunction disorder. Men suffering from this order can suffer from depression, increased anxiety levels, or even serious relationship issues.
Here are seven variables that can affect testosterone production:
• Sugar – A high sugar intake increases the body’s production of the hormone insulin while simultaneously decreasing testosterone production.
• Soy – Contains estrogen-like properties that fool your body into slowing testosterone production. Estrogen is the female hormone while testosterone is the male equivalent.
• Alcohol – Infuses the body with estrogen-like substances that cause testosterone levels to plummet if consumed in large quantities.
• Sleep – An essential component of testosterone production, if an average of 5 hours or less is the standard, testosterone levels can be reduced by as much as ten percent.
• Babies – Hormonal shifts negatively affecting testosterone levels in the body can be result from sleeping beside a baby.
• Sunlight – Vitamin D is essential to testosterone production so staying indoors a lot can be detrimental.
• Running – Excessive running can lead to a disruption between the brain and vital hormone producing glands in the body.
Erection issues can be very complicated and have a profound impact on men. The important thing to remember is that it is possible to minimize the chances of erection problems occurring. Maintaining a healthy heart and practicing the above tips can make the difference in living with dysfunction or achieving healthy erections.