– -blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, strawberries
– -super rich in antioxidants (Anthocyanins)
– -promote cell health and can protect against disease.
– -Darker berries, especially ones that are black or blue in color ,tend to provide the best anti-aging benefits because they have the highest concentration of antioxidants
– they’re good for your heart.
– excellent source of low-fat protein, especially for those who don’t eat meat.
3. Whole Grains
– Rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
– lower the risk of age-related illnesses such as cardiovascular disease and cancer.
4. olive oil
-Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory monounsaturated fat.
-Fights cancer, and age-related illnesses.
– -Contain lycopene, an antioxidant compound that helps maintain youthful skin texture.
– -Reduces the risk of some types of cancer (especially prostate, lung, and stomach cancers) and heart disease.
– -Have a generous helping of healthy fats, vitamins, and protein that benefit cardiovascular and brain health.
– -High in compounds that ease inflammation.
– -oily fish provide omega-3 fatty acids that help combat inflammation in the body.
– -eating several weekly servings of such fish like salmon, gives a lower risk of Alzheimer’s disease and stroke.
8. kale and spinach
– contain special phytonutrients, or antioxidant compounds, that help guard against damage caused by the sun.
-loaded with beta-carotene and lutein, two nutrients that have been shown to improve skin elasticity.
9. Red Grapes
– contain an antioxidant called resveratrol, that has anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties,
– -promotes heart health.
10. Green tea
– -contain the most EGCG, one of the most powerful antioxidants.
– -Green tea consumption lower rates of conditions such as heart disease, cancer, and Alzheimer’s disease.
11. Dark Chocolate
– Eating (or drinking) dark chocolate has been shown to help protect the skin against the harmful effects of UV.
– Eating dark chocolate can increase circulation in the skin and improve its ability to retain moisture.