14 Amazing Packing Hacks To Stay Organized And Maximize Space
This is a high travel season and most of us can use a few pointers when it comes to smart packing. Packing can be an art and these tips and tricks can help you become a packing artist!
1. When packing shoes put them in a plastic bag to keep them from getting dirt on your clean clothes
2. Roll clothing instead of folding to prevent wrinkles
3. Having an organized suitcase will give you more space to pack your favorite outfits, and to find what you want when you need it!
4. Pack your rings and delicate necklaces in pill caddies to prevent unwanted tangling
5. Don’t risk getting cut or slicing clothing, secure the end of your razor with a binder clip
6. Stuff extra handbags with your underwear to save space and help your bags keep their shape
7. Store your makeup and bathroom accessories in clear zipper bags that can hang from the door
8. Keep accessories in a clear, sectional, easy-access bag
9. Fold longer necklaces in a tablecloth or towel to prevent knots and tangles
10. Use a clever underwear bag to keep your clean and dirty undies separate
11. Store your hair dryer in a separate bag for less clutter
13. Secure each pair of earrings to an individual button
14. For business trips turn blazers and sports jackets inside out, roll it, then pack it in your suitcase
A few simple tricks can keep you organized, which makes travel more enjoyable. One more tip, place a card with your address on the inside of each bag, just in case it gets lost and the tahs ripped off. Happy travels!
Edited 12/23/14 SCD