1. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television.
2. There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.
3. In some parts of the world, they protect their babies from disease by bathing them in beer.
4. The word ‘gymnasium’ comes from the Greek word gymnazein, which means ‘to exercise naked.’
5. There are more than 1,000 chemicals in a cup of coffee, of these, only 26 have been tested, and half caused cancer in rats.
6. During your lifetime, you’ll eat about 60,000 pounds of food — that’s the weight of about 6 elephants
7. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
8. Gently massage the space between your eyebrows to induce deep sleep.
9. Laughter boosts your immune system and decreases stress hormones.
10. Each pound above your ideal weight lowers your life expectancy by 34 days.
11. When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate, and they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate.
12. The human brain can hold five-times as much information as the Encyclopedia Britannica.
13. Stress causes ulcers
14. Over 90% of diseases are caused or complicated by stress.
15. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. You don’t see all of them because most are too fine and light to be noticed.
16. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body.
17. Womens hearts beat faster than men’s do.
18. From all the oxygen that a human breathes, twenty percent goes to the brain.
19. People who ride on roller coasters have a higher chance of having a blood clot in the brain
20. Your brain is 80% water.
21. The brain operates on the same amount of power as 10-watt light bulb.
22. The brain itself cannot feel pain.
23. Feet have 500,000 sweat glands and can produce more than a pint of sweat a day.
24. If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.