1. Fern extract:
-Antioxidant supplements, they show a remarkable anti-inflammatory effect in skin tissue. Chronic inflammation appears to contribute to both cancer and wrinkle formation
-Benefit: significantly reduces UVA-related DNA damage that leads to wrinkling and brown spots.
-The antioxidant is small enough to penetrate deep into skin.
-Benfit: repairs damaged cells, well known for acting as an anti aging drug.
3. B-Complex vitamins:
-Biotin: Helps your body make efficient use of sugar (by converting it into usable energy), and helps synthesize fat in cells.
-Benefits: helps prevent breakage from too much exposure to salt and chlorine, strengths hair and nails, skin looks healthy.
4.Primrose & Black Currant Oil
– good sources of the omega-6 fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid.
-500 mg of either twice a day and expect to use them for 6 to 8 weeks before you see results
-Benefits: skin, hair and heart health, among other medical conditions.
5. Fish oil
-contain the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), precursors of certain eicosanoids that are known to reduce inflammation throughout the body
– Benefits: treats hypertriglyceridemia, and prevents heart disease.
6. Imedeen Prime Renewal
– recommended for postmenopausal women.
– Benefits: this supplement makes significant improvement in skin firmness and smoothness helps skin repair due to age.
7.Iron & Vitamin C
– This vitamin C strengthens your bones and muscles, and it helps you heal if you break a bone or get a cut.
-Getting enough iron is important, because you want your hemoglobin working as hard as it can
-Vitamin C aids iron absorption.
-Benefits: helps hair loss, healthy gums and teeth, strong muscles.